BEDMOND HILL ESTATE LTD is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information. What information do we collect?
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We use Google Analytics to capture this data and no personal details are collected for website traffic analysis.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us or requesting further information through online forms.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
- Personal data – such as name, email ad dress, company or other information you send to us through online forms
We may use your personal data captured through online forms or other methods such as chat services to:
• Send you general (non-marketing) communications such as following up a contact request
• We use any personal data given to us through the use of forms to contact you or
• Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
• Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications (relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you) by post or by email or similar technology. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us or clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of all our marketing communications.
• Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- o the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £50.00). You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.